05.25.09 - 06:31pm
Version 0.43.0 of csync with SFTP support is ready for download! csync is a bidirectional file synchronizer for Linux and allows to keep two copies of files and directories in sync. It uses widely adopted protocols like smb or sftp so that there is no need for a server component of csync. It is a user-level program which means there is no need to be a superuser. With pam_csync it is possible to provide roaming home directories in Linux and Active Directory environments.
The userguide is a good place to start with csync.
- Added SFTP support with libssh 0.3.
- Added possibility to pass userdata to the auth function.
- Added a better version function.
- Fixed CMake build.
- Fixed CMake find modules.
- Documented all public functions.